Funding for Mirndiyan Gununa
Office of the Arts, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
Mirndiyan Gununa receives funding from the Office of the Arts, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (formerly Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts) for the following:-
- Our arts centre receives triennial funding under the NACIS programme.
- Our cultural programme to support the ongoing activities to keep our culture strong.
- Our language revival programme to support the ongoing survival of the Lardil and Kayadild languages.
- National Jobs programme to support funding for Indigenous employment.
Mirndiyan Gununa receives funding from Arts Queensland for the following:-
- The dance company receives triennial funding under the S2M programme to support our administration costs for the company.
- Our Arts Centre receives annual funding under the Backing Indigenous Arts programme.
Australian Council for Arts
Mornington Island Dance has received project funding from Australia Council for the Arts to support the new dance work
Queensland Indigenous Arts Marketing and Export Agency
QIAMEA continues to be extremely supportive of our endeavours.
Funding is received from QIAMEA on a project by project basis, specifically to assist export marketing.
Australian Government – Department of Families, housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs.
Rex Regional Express Airlines
Australian Government – Department of Communication and the Arts.
Australian Government – Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.